OUR MASSAGE THERAPIST
Our visiting massage therapist is Jo Badenhorst.
Jo comes to us with over 20 years experience and holds a ‘Diploma in Remedial Massage’ a ‘Bachelor of Exercise Science’ and an ‘Associate Diploma in Arts, Dance’.
Jo is a full member of the Australian Natural Therapist Association and is a registered Health Fund Provider.
Remedial massage is suitable for anyone, and is tailored to your individual needs and wants. Trying to incorporate some ‘self-time’ into our busy lifestyles can be next to impossible. But if you are looking for a guilt-free way to do just that, then consider a monthly massage.
We believe that having a massage at least once a month will provide the optimal health and wellbeing benefits such as:
- Calms the nervous system and promotes a sense of relaxation and wellbeing
- Reduces tension and anxiety
- Improves blood circulation, which delivers oxygen and nutrients to the cells
- Stimulates the lymphatic system, which carries away the body’s waste products
- Prevents and relieves muscles cramps and spasms
- Helps pain management.
1 hr treatment
Rebates available through your Private Health Insurance.