It is the most popular and common word we hear nowadays “coconut oil”
What is all the fuss about this oil?
It’s the new super food that has been used in many parts of the world for generations. But today I would like to take this oil and associate its benefits to women abdominal, hips and thighs. Its an area that most woman have trouble with to get rid of the fats in these areas.
To get rid of stubborn abdominal fats and firm thigh and hip muscles, there are certain tips that can get you toned other than exercise . There are many effective techniques, simple lifestyle changes and dietary choices to reduce fat from your abdominal, hips and thighs and tone them up.
Why coconut oil is one of the top hints to make you loose abdominal fat and tone your hips and thighs?:
Here are our 5 top reasons to add coconut oil to your diet today and begin to reap the amazing health benefits:
– Coconut oil contains medium-chain saturated fatty acids which is a “healthy” form of fat that the body can easily metabolise and convert into energy instead of being stored as fat.
– Controls weight loss while boosting metabolism – it is easy to digest and protects the body from insulin resistance, whilst reduces hunger cravings.
– Coconut oil is rich in healthy fats to boost the immune system.
– Coconut oil has anti-microbial properties which has a soothing effect on bacteria that causes poor digestion therefore it eases digestion.
– Coconut oil stops sugar cravings – its good quality fat fills you up better than carb, so if you cut down on sugar you will feel less “ravenous”.
Here are 3 top ideas how to use coconut oil:
– Next time when you are tempted to reach for the lolly jar, try a teaspoon of virgin coconut oil
– Use extra virgin coconut oil for cooking
– Massage your thighs and hips with warm coconut oil for 10 minutes twice daily.
Visit our website and follow our blogs www.lapeau.com.au for more healthy tips and ideas to keep you looking great and feel good