Introducing the Biome Face Masks to La Peau – Sequential Balancing Microbiome Face Sheet Masks. At La Peau, we understand just how important the skin microbiome is to healthy, radiant skin. In this blog, we look at why Pre & Post Biotic in skincare are so powerful. It’s essential to understand the ins and outs of the skin microbiome clearly. Read on to find out more.
Human skin needs are complex, individual, and continuously changing. At La Peau, we are always introducing new products that are emerging and can tackle different individuals’ skin concerns.
The skin microbiome refers to the collection of organisms that live on our skin. Research has shown that the same factors that impact our gut health also impact our skin microbiome so protecting it is just as important! Like the gut, the skin is home to so many organisms, all of which serve a purpose. When the balance of these organisms is altered, it can lead to all sorts of problems! Skin conditions from acne to eczema to dry skin to ageing skin. A healthy skin microbiome also means a strong skin barrier. The skin barrier protects us from injury, cold, heat, sun, wind, pathogens, bacteria, and viruses. It is vital for normal skin functions.
The mask program is tailored to the client’s individual skin needs and involves using one mask/week. The masks target five specific areas, using supportive ingredients and all nurture healthy skin:
• Firmness – firms the skin and minimises open pores. Key ingredients include Peptides complex and Niacinamide.
• Sensitivity – targets inflammation, redness and dehydration using Niacinamide and Allantoin to soothe inflamed or irritated skin.
• Pigmentation – for dark spots and uneven skin tone. Focus ingredients include Arbutin and Liquorice Root extract to repair free radicals and UV damage and brown and grey undertones. Results in visibly radiant skin.
• Antioxidant – Encapsulated with potent antioxidants to create an even skin tone and rebalance pH levels.
• Vit E, Ascorbic Acid Retinyl Palmitate, and tea extract will target uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles and slackened skin.
• Hydration – designed to nourish and repair dehydration, dryness, or dullness on the skin.
• Ceramides, squalene, and Hyaluronic Acid will help to give a healthy, focuses on dehydration and skin repair with multi-ceramide and Hyaluronic Acid.
The masks have a gel-like aesthetic and mould to the contours of the face to ensure even application of the ingredients. Results have shown that microbiome diversity is increased, the skin barrier is strengthened, meaningless Trans-Epidermal Water Loss and skin conditions are improved.
Why pre & post biotic Skincare is a Perfect Match
We would love you to experience these sequential microbiome masks! Contact us on 07 3207 4100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org